Cloud Ten Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd(Co. No. C200394-T) (hereinafter referred to as “Cloud 10”) which owns and operates the www.cloud10.com.my domain & website is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as a high priority matter.
This Privacy Statement explains the general terms on how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide you with the use and access to our travel services and products (including website and online applications), Cloud 10 will collect the following personal information:
- Username and Password
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Credit Card Information (name of cardholder, credit card number and expiry date)
- Travel Details, including
- intended check-in and check-out dates
- number of rooms required
- pick-up and drop-off dates & time
- flight information – flight number, arrival and departure time
- number of passenger
- name (s), date(s) of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, email address, passport number of all passengers.
The above information is requested when you register as a member / make reservations for Cloud 10 products or services / utilize Cloud 10 online services (such as sending e-Card or Loyalty Program) / request for Cloud 10 newsletter or participate in our special programs and online contests.
If you communicate with Cloud 10 via e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communications may also be collected as personal information. You always have the option not to provide the information we requested.
3. USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Cloud 10 collects and processes your Personal Information only for specific or limited purposes that is adequate and relevant. Some of these purposes include the following:
1. To process your travel reservations or purchases and confirm your travel arrangements;
2. To verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, registrations etc if you submit financial information;
3. To improve our content, service and product offerings;
4. To enhance our service to you the next time you visit our site by providing you with the most personalized Web experience possible;
5. To send you periodic e-Newsletter which contain new services, special offers and promotions which may be of interest to you;
6. To fulfill your request when you use our e-Card or Member Incentive Program services;
7. To post your messages on Travel Board or on our Feedback service;
8. To provide you with customer support should you request it;
9. To statistically analyze site usage; to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts;
10. In specific situations, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Cloud 10 does not share, sell or distribute your Personal Information with unrelated third parties, except for processing your travel reservations. Disclosure of your personal information may include without limitation in the following scenarios:-
1. To process and complete your travel reservations, your information is provided to third parties including service providers such as the airlines, hotels, tour and transfer operators, travel insurance agencies and third-party intermediaries (for example, credit card companies and banks) as deemed essential whenever you purchase Cloud 10 travel products and services
2. As when required by relevant law to disclose the Personal Information.
5. DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
Cloud 10 strives to protect the privacy and security of our database by maintaining the reliability and completeness of Personal Data in our database. Cloud 10 keeps your information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
The employees who have access to Personal Data have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols and strict standards of confidentiality. Although Cloud 10 cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Other than the purposes and parties aforementioned, your personal information will not be provided to spammers, advertisers, direct marketing companies or any other unsolicited mailers, without your consent.
6. NEWSLETTERS AND UPDATES
You can always decline to receive Cloud 10 e-Newsletters or updates periodically by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the newsletter.
7. CONTESTS AND PROMOTION
Occasionally, Cloud 10 runs contests and promotions (either independently or jointly with third parties) in which personal information is required. In these instances, certain information such as name and contact information are shared with the third parties for contest or promotion eligibility verification purposes or for the selection of winning entries, or to ship prizes and promotional material to those contestants. You may elect not to share information with third parties by not participating in these promotions. Those who opt to share information with third parties may contact the third party directly to opt out of receiving future mailings from the third party. Should you be chosen as a winner or have purchased any of Cloud 10 promotional products and services, you must consent to the disclosure of your personal information for publicity purposes.
Logging: Cloud 10 website automatically logs the following information:
- your IP address
- the browser type
- the domain name(s)
- access time(s)
This information is used to analyze trends and do not link to your personal information. Please note that we may also provide aggregate statistics to third parties but these statistics will never ever identify any single user.
Links To Other Sites: Please note that Cloud 10 website links to other sites and that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from Cloud 10’s. You are advised to check the privacy policies of other Web sites before disclosing any personal information. In any event, please note that these sites do not share your personal information with Cloud 10.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding security and privacy issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org